Tuesday, February 17, 2009

**UPDATE**

Yes, I'm still alive!

I can see that you've been sobbing and wringing your hands in worry so I will explain what happened...

A few weeks ago (end of January) I lost electricity at ye olde homestead due to that ugly ice storm that Mother Nature insisted on tossing this way. HATE! Then when the power finally came back on, my computer was fried. I heard the thing crackling and spitting in my room and I felt like crying when I reached the thing and realized that it was completely dead and gone. RIP. The thing was reaching it's end anyway, but I still hate this. Because I have no computer and no computer means no Fear entries on this here blog. Hopefully I'll find a reasonably priced computer soon and can return to the blog world.

Until next time...

13 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about what happened, and thanks for explaining. Good luck with getting a new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you. I eagerly await your return. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hella suck :(
    Glad you still WANT to Fear-blog though :)

    Hurry back!
    poppet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - that's awful! I thought you were just bein' lazy... like me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're alive! I was getting worried. Hope you get your computer issues solved soon. I need an new one, too, but lack funds. I keep checking every day to see if you had updated. I was beginning to worry that the EVIL had gotten you and dragged you to Fear Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayaaaah! Why isn't the front page showing any posts?! Or is it just me? I had to go by the sidebar calendar links to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mother Nature, that bitch.

    I also thought you were joining the ranks of the lazy, along with LongWinter and myself. Good to see that you're still around.

    All us lazy ones should get together and put up new posts all at the same time and blow up the interwebz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also glad to see an update. It sucks when computers die. :(

    Now, as soon as Troy updates bloggerbeware, and I can get my other fix, I will be golden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sucks! I hope you get a new computer soon. I have no excuse for not updating my blog, I've just been lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, guys. I'm getting a new one soon and the next entry will be "Seniors #3 - The Thirst". Yee haw. Or something...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must admit, I'm more hyped for that than Party Summer. I hope the title is completely misleading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sucks. I had a computer scare myself. Good luck with getting a new one. It isn't fun going to the library since there is too much chattering going on. Oh the horrors of kids playing video games and using the word dude so many times you want to start screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is awesome loser I am so happy that happened to you
    -Corky

    ReplyDelete