Monday, March 2, 2009

Worst. Cover. Ever.



Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

I was digging through my Fear Street collection, thinking about how sad it is that I HAVE a Fear Street collection and I came across this deadly gem. The title should be "First Date Rape" because that's exactly what's about to happen here. The girl is hella drugged, man. That empty, glazed-over stare and dazed, confused smile just tells all. The freak in the loud yellow shirt should be ashamed of himself! He looks like he's about to get furry under the full moon--check out those hairy arms and that claw-like hand.

Ok, I literally can't look at this thing for another second. I'm sure the review will be incredibly painful...when I get around to it. Speaking of reviews, "Seniors #4 - No Answer" is coming. Eventually. *sigh* Ok, fine, I've barely started it. But in my defense, I still don't have a computer of my own so spotty posting is to be expected. Plus, "No Answer" is extreeeeeeemely boring.

Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. I dunno, he seems no more creepy than 90% of Shadyside boyfriends, just a bit more honest about it.

    As for her drugged up look, well, that's just natural enthusiasm that her destiny is finally coming to pass. Clearly she was raised from birth to be his werewolf bride, and this is actually a sequel to Bad Moonlight.

    ... okay, I think I just scared myself a little there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAD MOONLIGHT
    FALLING OVER ME
    BAD MOONLIGHT
    SHINING DOWN ON MEEEE
    BAD MOONLIGHT
    MAKES ME FEEL SO STRANGE AND NYEEEW
    BAD MOONLIGHT
    I WANT TO DIE FOR YOUUUUOOUUUOOUU

    ReplyDelete
  3. But am I Moonlight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Fear Street,

    I finally looked at your profile and realized you have both Freaks AND the Descent listed in your favourite movies. All that, and R.L. Stine!

    Now if only you were a guy too, so I could ask you to marry me XD Maybe the latter bit's a good thing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girl looks like the sister from Mr. Belvdere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon, you are BAD MOONLIGHT.

    Nolan, I am but a woman.

    Melicious, I'll take your word for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon, you are BAD MOONLIGHT.

    Nolan, I am but a woman.

    Melicious, I'll take your word for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's really ironic that I'm starting from the bottom up of your posts and I just happened to have read First Date recently. Too bad it's not the book you reviewed though. I didn't think the book was very bad, but the version I read had a different cover on it. That cover had a picture of someone putting makeup on, but it only showed her chin and lips and that's it.

    ReplyDelete