Friday, April 10, 2009

Houston, We Have A Problem...

Yes, friends, it's that time again. Time for yet ANOTHER computer to go haywire on me. It's a fucking curse! This time, the modem blew and since I spent all my money on a NEW COMPUTER, I couldn't replace it so I simply returned the stupid thing (the computer, I mean). I have no clue when the next update will be...not that you're missing anything--"Goodnight Kiss 2" is proving to be even worse than its predecessor. I didn't think it was possible, but it is, kids, IT IS. I hate to let the blog sit by for so long without updates, but I'll be back soon enough. You can't get rid of me THAT easily...


"I tried."

6 comments:

  1. Awww, sorry to hear that. And will there still be a special post as promised?

    I never noticed, but not only does Stine have a giant mole but also caterpillar eyebrows. Can we take a weedwacker to them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I am going to miss out on stuff!
    Bad computer.. bad, bad computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, bad luck. I hope you can get a non-haunted computer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just found out that our man Stine will be at this year's Book Expo in New York, signing copies of the new Horrland book.

    http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave you a zombie chicken award
    http://cupcakewitch.blogspot.com/2009/04/because-nothing-says-i-love-you-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadako, I suppose I'm going to forgo the special post :( There's always next year! Provided that I'm still around... Yes, PLEASE take a weedwacker to his face!

    Cupcakewitch, THANK YOU!

    Anon, me too.

    ReplyDelete