Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bad Little Blogger

I'm struggling here, kids. I may even go as far to say DROWNING. I finished reading " A Little Taste of Death" by Patricia Windsor and to say it's bad...well, that's a vast understatement. Now I'm having a hard time getting through the next four I'm scheduled to post because I really dread it. But I wanna finish with "Thirteen" because I just got an awesome little tidbit in the mail: "When Nobody's Home: Fifteen Baby-Sitting Tales of Terror" Will this be a shitty mess? Probably. Am I a little excited anyway? Of course!

So I'll post the next review ASAP. Until then, here's someone who will ALWAYS love you, even when I momentarily neglect you like ugly stepchildren.

5 comments:

  1. You know, I think the scariest thing about him is actually his eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, too, HelenB! I advocated taking a weed whacker to them once. No one has heeded the call. One day we need to take torches and lanterns and scythes and drive out the beasts that are his brows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how bad A little taste of death is.......

    I think his brows make him soooooo somber looking like he's gonna kill himself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand why you might feel that way, but you have to carry on if you're ever to get to that babysitting book! It'll be so horrible that the world will have to see it!

    And now I can't look at R.L. without thinking of his bushy eyebrows. Thanks, all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to know about the babysitting book!! Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete