1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
I received this goodness from Living in the '80s and '90s who I thank profusely. I suppose I should also thank the mind numbing boredom that motivated me to start this blog in the first place...
2) Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
Oh crap. Talking about myself makes me feel vaguely sick. But here we go.
1) Almost all of my favorite TV shows are cartoons. And as a 22 year old woman, I feel no shame!
2) I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with Viggo Mortensen.
3) I love anything horror. Sometimes I wish life were a horror movie but after watching someone get their guts sliced open by some maniac, I usually rethink that.
4) I have pets: a beagle who doesn't have a name yet (I found him on the side of the road a few weeks ago and I couldn't leave him. He was skin and bones and I would really like to maim the bastard that neglected him so badly. Thankfully, he's healthier now.) and a big fat gray cat that my brother dubbed Mr. Big. Mr. Big thinks he is God.
5) I have never read the Twilight books and I doubt I ever will. "Stone the blasphemer!" Please don't. It's not that I don't like the whole vampire thing. I just can't stand the teenage romance thing.
6) When I was a kid, I thought it was freaking hilarious to get my friend to ask all of our male teachers if they took Viagra. I have no idea why she listened to me, but she did every time I asked. I would stand nearby and laugh into my hand until I was red in the face and about to pee my pants. It wasn't so funny when we got in trouble...
7) My favorite smell is burning wood. Why? I couldn't say. I just...love it.
Not sure if that was interesting enough...
5) Nominate 7 bloggers and 6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
1) Shannon's Sweet Valley High Blog
2) Fitzie's Soda Shoppe
3) Dibbly Fresh
4) 30 Is The New 13
5) Cradle to Coffin
6) Young Adult Revisited
7) Living in the '80s and '90s (An illegal move to nominate the one who nominated me? Oh well. I'm doing it anyway. Such a rebel.)