Monday, December 28, 2009
1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
I received this goodness from Living in the '80s and '90s who I thank profusely. I suppose I should also thank the mind numbing boredom that motivated me to start this blog in the first place...
2) Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
Oh crap. Talking about myself makes me feel vaguely sick. But here we go.
1) Almost all of my favorite TV shows are cartoons. And as a 22 year old woman, I feel no shame!
2) I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with Viggo Mortensen.
3) I love anything horror. Sometimes I wish life were a horror movie but after watching someone get their guts sliced open by some maniac, I usually rethink that.
4) I have pets: a beagle who doesn't have a name yet (I found him on the side of the road a few weeks ago and I couldn't leave him. He was skin and bones and I would really like to maim the bastard that neglected him so badly. Thankfully, he's healthier now.) and a big fat gray cat that my brother dubbed Mr. Big. Mr. Big thinks he is God.
5) I have never read the Twilight books and I doubt I ever will. "Stone the blasphemer!" Please don't. It's not that I don't like the whole vampire thing. I just can't stand the teenage romance thing.
6) When I was a kid, I thought it was freaking hilarious to get my friend to ask all of our male teachers if they took Viagra. I have no idea why she listened to me, but she did every time I asked. I would stand nearby and laugh into my hand until I was red in the face and about to pee my pants. It wasn't so funny when we got in trouble...
7) My favorite smell is burning wood. Why? I couldn't say. I just...love it.
Not sure if that was interesting enough...
5) Nominate 7 bloggers and 6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
1) Shannon's Sweet Valley High Blog
2) Fitzie's Soda Shoppe
3) Dibbly Fresh
4) 30 Is The New 13
5) Cradle to Coffin
6) Young Adult Revisited
7) Living in the '80s and '90s (An illegal move to nominate the one who nominated me? Oh well. I'm doing it anyway. Such a rebel.)
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Here I am at Camp Nightwing just as I promised. The other counselors are already here-and the lucky campers are arriving tomorrow. Everything looks cool so far. Don't worry about a thing, Chief. I'll make them pay. Every one of them. Just as I promised you. Before I'm through, everyone will be calling it "Camp Nightmare." I'm just trying to figure out where to start. Any ideas, Chief? Please write back and let me know what you think. I'm dying to hear from you.
Things are off to a good start. I've started my work already, just as I promised you. It wasn't easy taking bolts out of the wall, but it worked like a dream-or a nightmare. It's just too bad that the whole cabinet didn't come down. But I have plenty of time. After all, lots of accidents can happen in a summer camp-lots of deadly accidents. [I assume you're somehow related to the kid who died here.] Please write and let me know how you are doing. Remember, Chief, I'm always here for you.
I haven't heard from you in a long time now. A lot of things have been happening. Bad things. But they're also good if you know what I mean. I've been doing everything I promised and more. Now I'm ready to take the next step. The big step. Someone in this camp is going to die. I promised and I'm going to deliver. Very soon. It will be the person who deserves it the most. Too bad. She's kind of cute. I'll write and tell you all about it. Please write back, Chief. I've been waiting so long for a letter.
Guess what? I decided to take up pottery. [sigh] I found it worthwhile. Quite worthwhile. I guess even the crafts counselor didn't know that making pots could be so dangerous. That pendant looked so nice around her neck-but not as nice as my two hands. The local police came by for a while. They questioned everyone. But they're sure it was an accident. A tragic accident. They didn't even notice my calling card. And I left it right where they couldn't miss it. Well, that's about all for now. What do you think, Chief? Should I kill the other one? It's up to you. Please write soon and let me know what you want me to do.
One of the counselors is getting suspicious. Too bad. I can't have that. I can't have anyone interfering with the things I have to do. Too bad she didn't mind her own business. But it's too late now. She'll be next, Chief. But I'll wait for the canoe trip. I'll let you know how it goes.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
- The Babysitter II
- Lights Out
- The Confession
- Cataluna Chronicles #1 - The Evil Moon
- Seniors #6 - The Gift
Vote in the comments, kids, and the reigning piece of dook will be the one to get it's ass torn to shreds on this here blogamajig. What a cruel fate. Oh well!
**UPDATE** Well, it looks like "Lights Out" takes the cake this time around. *gulp* Let's all steel ourselves for the "mystery" at Camp Nightwing...