Thursday, April 29, 2010

I've been a bad blogger, wasting my time on things such as...


and


and occasionally


...instead of reading Fear Street. Because sleeping and trying to make myself resemble the love child of Alfred E. Newman and Mrs. Garrison is more important than a teenage boy's dry crusty lips or who Gary Brandt is currently sleeping with. Anyway, next week, I WILL post "Halloween Night" so I can get back into the Seniors. Only 6 more books until graduation! If any of them make it out of that hellhole alive...

**EXTRA**: Some amusing searches that have brought lost souls to this page:

--> "r.l. stine eating with his family"
--> "was my face red"
--> "fear street cliches"
--> "how to get on prom court"
--> "babysitters for crap idiots
--> "punching her in the gut"
--> "a picture of a puppy lurking in the grass"
--> "attic squatter"
--> "cat has bleeding forehead"
--> "cat in gym"

17 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!! Halloween Night is coming! A new blog post! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So people were hoping this blog had animal cruelty, I guess? Well, they've come to the right place.

    I'm looking forward to the new update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the 'babysitters for crap idiots' quite fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lol'ed at the lolcat jpg

    guess they live up to their name..

    I'm of the view that Gary Brandt could carry a series of his own. He was such a slut..

    ReplyDelete
  5. "cat in gym" (and your picture) cracks me up. haha! I love seeing the crazy things that turn up in those searches. I wonder if I have anything good for my page?? I don't know how to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol people search for weird things!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved cat in gym.

    But the sick mind of the person wanting to see R.L. eating with his family? *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I work at a spa and just booked a massage for a Jessica Fear. So afraid. So very, very afraid.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, but I have to repost my personal favorites.

    --> "babysitters for crap idiots
    --> "punching her in the gut"
    --> "a picture of a puppy lurking in the grass"
    --> "attic squatter"
    --> "cat has bleeding forehead"
    --> "cat in gym"

    I almost ruptured a long when I read those!!!

    Can't WAIT to hear from you again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mileyangel, I kinda wanna meet the people who type those things in. I mean, what the fark is an 'attic squatter'?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Someone who lives in the attic without you knowing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Also, in which book is a girl punched in the gut and a cat has a bleeding forehead?! Stine is into some weird shit....

    ReplyDelete
  14. That crazy cat is kind of cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm with Sadako, the R.L. Stine Eating With His Family guy, and I'm assuming it was a guy, is a total creep.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Time spent with Mrs. Garrett is never time wasted. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete