Friday, July 23, 2010

V-Blogger


Someone likes me! Someone really likes me! And that someone is Little Miss Zombie whom I thank from the bottom of my deadened heart muscle for giving me this.

As with seemingly everything in life, there are a few rules:

> Thank the person who gave it to you.
> Share 7 things about yourself.
> Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason.
> Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.

I have already thanked so I guess I'm now saddled with the unpleasant task of revealing myself. I don't know why I have a hang up with this...I just assume people find me to be more boring than, perhaps, Fear Street novels? BURN. Moving on...

1) No-one in my family knows I have this blog.

2) I love The Cramps and my favorite song of their's (theirs'? theirs?) is "Human Fly".


3) Someday I am determined to write a book. If that doesn't work out, I will spend my days sitting on my rump, writing Fear Street fan fic and gobbling barbeque potato chips and pizza Lunchables and guzzling Sunkist until I die. THE HORROR!

4) At the ripe age of 22, I STILL do not have my driver's license. I failed my first try a few months ago and the dude who gave me the test was an ass so I'm not eager to go back.

5) One Halloween, I went trick-or-treating as a gorilla and got attacked by a dog for my trouble. That little bastard was quick...

6) I LOVE TO READ. Not exactly a secret. But if I go one day without reading something, I get all twitchy and...I just can't stand it!


7) I wish I had the power to shrink myself down so I could sleep in my cat's fluffy, lustrous belly fur.

Well, that's over. Now for 15 blogs I really like, in no particular order:

The Halloween Tree
Young Adult Revisited
Literary Crap
Amesmusings
Dibbly Fresh
Final Girl
'90s Flashback
Cradle to Coffin
Shannon's Sweet Valley High Blog
nostomanic
Deadly Serious
The Deadly Doll's House of Horror Nonsense
Vintage Seance
The Paradise of Horror
The Dairi Burger

The End...or is it? (Don't worry, it is.)

12 comments:

  1. Thanks, Fear Street. Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel reassured. I was interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Fear Street! I've been waiting all week to find some time to read your post on "The Rich Girl."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 22 and haven't gotten my license yet either. I need to take driver's training so I can learn how to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Don't stress I failed mine twice (and once for speeding in a school zone!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadako, you are very welcome.

    Anon, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

    90s, you too are welcome.

    Melissa, I don't feel so alone now :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amiee, you're welcome. Once again, I don't feel too alone now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Fear Street! I love your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got my driver's license comparatively late. My first tester was so mean that I left the test crying. My mom forced me to take it a second time and the second guy was this huge biker guy. I thought he'd be mean but he was so nice. He said the other guy had a lot of complaints against him. Ha! Suck it, NJ Department of Transportation.
    I also get the twitchies if I go without reading. To the point where I carry multiple books with me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't feel too bad! My boyfriend just turned 31 and spent the last 6 years without a license. He *finally* took the test, probably to get me to be quiet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much! I miraculously passed my driving test back in the day but take comfort in knowing I wouldn't get one stop without failing were I take it today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I deliberately took my test as soon as possible because, although I hate driving and never drive anywhere and always knew that would be the case, I also knew that it'd annoy the heck out of me having to waste time getting my license later. So now I have a license that I basically don't need.

    ReplyDelete