Someone likes me! Someone really likes me! And that someone is Little Miss Zombie whom I thank from the bottom of my deadened heart muscle for giving me this.
As with seemingly everything in life, there are a few rules:
> Thank the person who gave it to you.
> Share 7 things about yourself.
> Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason.
> Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.
I have already thanked so I guess I'm now saddled with the unpleasant task of revealing myself. I don't know why I have a hang up with this...I just assume people find me to be more boring than, perhaps, Fear Street novels? BURN. Moving on...
1) No-one in my family knows I have this blog.
2) I love The Cramps and my favorite song of their's (theirs'? theirs?) is "Human Fly".
3) Someday I am determined to write a book. If that doesn't work out, I will spend my days sitting on my rump, writing Fear Street fan fic and gobbling barbeque potato chips and pizza Lunchables and guzzling Sunkist until I die. THE HORROR!
4) At the ripe age of 22, I STILL do not have my driver's license. I failed my first try a few months ago and the dude who gave me the test was an ass so I'm not eager to go back.
5) One Halloween, I went trick-or-treating as a gorilla and got attacked by a dog for my trouble. That little bastard was quick...
6) I LOVE TO READ. Not exactly a secret. But if I go one day without reading something, I get all twitchy and...I just can't stand it!
7) I wish I had the power to shrink myself down so I could sleep in my cat's fluffy, lustrous belly fur.
Well, that's over. Now for 15 blogs I really like, in no particular order:
The Halloween Tree
Young Adult Revisited
Cradle to Coffin
Shannon's Sweet Valley High Blog
The Deadly Doll's House of Horror Nonsense
The Paradise of Horror
The Dairi Burger
The End...or is it? (Don't worry, it is.)