Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oh Blogger

You must really want me to kill you, blogger.com. I change me layout and for my trouble, you delete every single blog I linked to. I've put most of them back on the list, but that nagging feeling that I'm forgetting some is really gnawing at my gut. So for the love of all things Fear, tell me if your's isn't on there. Because I want to read you.

In other more AWESOME news, Just Your Typical Book Blog is having a sweet giveaway. It's simple to enter and you could win books written by someone whose initials are not R.L.S.

Last but not least, it's now October so here's a tiny picture of a tiny kitten in a tiny pumpkin.

8 comments:

  1. Aww. Happy October/Halloween.

    That's an adorable pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new layout looks great! I know what you mean when switching over. I wanted to stab blogger when I did mine.

    Thanks for the shout-out. I'm going to be doing a post about my favorite 'paranormal/thriller' books as a kid/teen soon and I plan on linking up your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha...yes, blogger is such a fickle friend, nice to have around, but you never know when he's gonna turn on you. And the kitten...I would not have even noticed that if you hadn't said it...so funny. (And I usually pay attention to details, but that cat is being sly.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww cute! Like the new layout...kinda wished we celebrated halloween more here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background! I'm disliking Blogger right now for losing like 10 reviews I had posted to come out, but I'll get Blogger back for that. Someday...as soon as I figure out how lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you plan to do the Saga's at any point?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Surprise Party (Fear Street #2)

    ReplyDelete