Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall = FEAR

This summer has been all over the place so I haven't exactly posted anything...yes, I am ashamed. But I don't need to tell you that because we've been through this before. I drop off the face of the earth and you weep and burn your Fear Street shrine just in time for me to come running back into your life. It's a vicious cycle. But this fall (I know it's not exactly fall yet, but I can pretend) Fear is back. I will have an update (pretty sure we're on "99 Fear Street: The Third Horror") by the end of the week.


Don't cry, my love. We'll be together soon. Forever and ever and ever...and ever.

5 comments:

  1. I was just considering rereading all your past posts to get my Fear fix, so this post is deliciously well-timed! Look forward to reading something new soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We've missed your awesome reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what it's been like for me? Clicking my bookmark button to check for a new entry every week? But it never came......and still, I'm so glad you've decided to come back into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news; I've missed this. Actually, I was at a local library the other day, and I saw two Fear Street books there! I can't remember which they were... but man, they looked short. Are they really that tiny?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really missed ur reviews cant wait for 99 fear street:third horror

    ReplyDelete