Monday, October 3, 2011

~ October, My Sweet ~

In honor of the greatest month of the year (do not question this) I will be doing a horror related post EVERY FREAKING DAY (starting tomorrow) of the month. No, it won't be related to Fear Street very often, but that rat hole will always be there. Anyway, I have no idea what each post will be about, but it'll be all scary and such. And I know how much you love that. Right? RIGHT?!? Right. Now gaze into the non-eyes of this jack-o-lantern and lose yourself in the Octoberian magic.




(Or just go back to whatever you were doing before you started reading this. Your choice. *cough*the terrorists win when you ignore magical jack-o-lanterns*cough*)

6 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike, I'm doing something similar except with horror movies. Look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be waiting in your closet eating your Cap'n Crunch....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Octoberian = new favorite adjective.

    *BTW, have read the blog for awhile but haven't commented yet. Just wanted to say that I LOVE this site and keep up the good work! One of my favorite blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. R.L. should do a horror story about terrorists... GHOST terrorists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. October is the shiznit. Tootsie-Roll releases this awesome lollipop every October, it's a sour apple flavor covered in caramel. *Drools
    And this phrase, terrorists win when you ignore magical jack-o-lanterns, made me giggle-snort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi first time comment but i love ur blog its awsome

    ReplyDelete