Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Thursday Ten - 10 Horror Movies I Have NEVER Seen

* Every Thursday in October = a list of ten. Because lists make the world spin faster. Or something. *

EDIT: I am a complete moron and thought today was Thursday, not Wednesday.

WARNING: If you are a horror fan, my choices will make you ashamed of me for life.

1.) Poltergeist (1982)



2.) The Amityville Horror (1979)



(I didn't watch the remake either if that's any consolation.)

3.) An American Werewolf in London (1981)



(Guess what? I actually OWN a copy of this and haven't watched it yet. Bad baby! BAD!)

4.) Jaws (1975)



5) Alien (1979)



6) Psycho (1960)



7) Rosemary's Baby (1968)



8) The Omen (1976)



9) Carrie (1976)



10) Any Hammer film ever made



* Wow. That was brutal. For the record, I've seen little bits of some of these, but "little bits" is not the same as "the whole damn thing". *

**If you love film then be sure to sign up to love film, also sign up today via quidco and receive up to £18 in cash back AND a 30 day free trial!**

8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen three of those movies. As a horror blogger, this shames me and I promise to do better. And I won't reveal which ones I haven't seen.
    I will say that The Omen and Alien are two of my favorite movies. Genuinely scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie and Poltergeist are my fave horror movies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, Psycho and Rosemary's Baby are definite must see's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! When are you going to post "The New Boy"?! That was my absolute favorite Fear Street book, and I can't wait to get your take on it. I love your blog, by the way. Fear Street never made me quite that angry, but after reading your comments, I can now see why they might drive people insane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosemary's Baby is a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know how to respond to this LOL

    Seriously though, you should see all of these.

    I haven't seen Rosemary's Baby or The Omen.
    Up until last year I hadn't seen any Hammer films either and I went on a binge of all binges. Watched all the Drac, Frank and Mummy movies along with some standalones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I haven't seen all of these but you must see Rosemary's Baby very very soon! And Alien.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's only four of those I haven't seen I'm proud to say. Poltergeist and the Omen are two of my absolute favorites. I would highly recommend them. ^_^

    ReplyDelete