Monday, November 14, 2011

A Mostly Modest Plea

Dear Fear Heads,

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with PaperBackSwap, but it's the site where I've gotten most of the Fear Street books I own (too damn many).


If you click the picture above, it will direct you to the site. And if you click that picture, get directed to the site, and decide to create an account while you are there, I receive one credit for recommending you. For the first ten books you post (if you indeed have any extra books lying around that you don't want anymore), you receive two credits that can go toward any two books you want (the selection is pretty good). The site explains the entire deal in detail. But my point (and I think I have one...probably) is that I'm getting extremely low on my Fear book supply which is positively HORRIFYING and if I could get a couple of credits on the site, I could get some more Fear Street. If I had more than 68 cents (yes, 68 freaking cents!) in my bank account right now, I'd be getting on the matter myself. But...dude...68 cents.

Ok, before this sounds anymore "BOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!" I'll end this. It's more than cool if no-one decides to do this, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

"The Mind Reader" will be coming quite soon. I know you'll be waiting with bated breath...

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! This is cool. I'll def sign up. And as soon as I get back to my book horde at home (I'm at college atm) I'll probably start putting up books...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST SUPPORT THIS BLOG!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess and Botan: you both kick ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be signing up as soon as I get home! I love this site too much to let it wither and die like the dry-lipped kids on Fear Street.

    ReplyDelete