Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Have Yourself A Fear-y Little Christmas

Isn't that title Christmas-y? Doesn't it just make your rattling bones glow with that holiday spirit? Yeah, me neither. I just stopped by to explain my absence...it seems as if I do this often. And I am sorry. But I do have a legitimate excuse: I have no farking computer!! It...it just fried like a runny egg monster from Mars (REFERENCE!). HP has shoved a broomstick up my ass on this one. And we all know Santa is an unreliable fat slob so I probably won't be getting one for Christmas. But I'll be back again soon...somehow. You'll never get rid of me! *cough* Happy Holidays, everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Aw! Sorry about your computer! I was wondering what happened to you. I hope you get one soon, and that you have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens. I guess I'm lucky since I just have to put up with having no backspace key. Hope you're able to get one soon. Have a Feary Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking back weekly to see if you're here! Now I know why you haven't been and can stop calling in "missing persons" reports to various police departments.

    PS- There may be an Amber Alert or two with your name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very belated Happy Christmas, and Merry New Year, or, um, something like that. Glad to see that anonymous posting is back on here. What would this blog be without that weird pervert guy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sex Shop ve Erotik Shop sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda bütün Seks Shop ürünlerini bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile teslim alırken ödemesini yapabilirsiniz.
    Gizlilik temel prensibimizdir kargolarımız kapalı kutularda kozmetik ürün olarak taşınır paketlerin üzerinde Sex Shop ve Erotik Shop ibareleri ile Seks Shop reklamları bulunmaz

    İç Giyim ve İç Çamaşırı sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda bütün Fantezi İç Giyim Modelleri ini bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile teslim alırken ödemesini yapabilirsiniz.Gizlilik temel prensibimizdir kargolarımız kapalı kutularda kozmetik ürün olarak taşınır ve siparişleriniz sadece isme teslim edilir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that your computer is back up and running... Have a pleasant Week end...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many of the Online Jobs and Online Earning System in internet online Business, but here is a best and legit online earning systems with life time opportunity.
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete