Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hello?

Anyone there? I'm not sure if you remember me...I used to blog here. We used to laugh and make fun of Fear Street and braid each others hair. WE WERE FRIENDS!

I'm not really sure what happened, but I have been a really shoddy blogger for, oh, about a year or so. I've promised a review of Trapped for so long and that promise has basically become a big fat LIE which is horribly embarrassing. I'm sure you're tortured by the thoughts of what WONDERS Trapped could have brought to your life, if only I possessed the decency to post about it.

In order to get this blog back on track, I thought about maybe posting some mini reviews of the Ghosts of Fear Street series (none of which were actually written by R.L. Stine, even though his name is plastered across the cover--fun fact!) just as a little appetizer to the main course which will be soon forthcoming. Is this something you would be interested in reading? If so, lucky you! If not, you're getting it anyway...why you gotta be like that?!

Hopefully you still like me enough to read this crap...

***UPDATE*** Don't worry, I'm almost done being a deadbeat! Will post soon...had some school type things to catch up on, but I'm done now so look for a post soon.