Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween On Fear Street

 


Hello, boils and ghouls. I'm not sure if I will have Internet access for the rest of this week so there probably won't be a Halloween post around these parts after all. I had planned on reviewing "Trick Or Treat" by Richie Tankersley Cusick (a Point Horror novel from 1989), but that might have to wait until next year. *SOB* But there's something you could be reading that is so much better than I anything I could ever possibly come up with. R.L. Stine has been tweeting an entire short story called "What's In My Sandwich?". Each Tweet consists of a chapter, in 140 characters of course. Check out his Twitter account: @RL_Stine

Until next time...



7 comments:

  1. Hello good Sir....
    and a Happy Halloween from our "Crypt"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your internet problems! I hope you will be able to post more reviews in the near future, because I love reading your take on the cheesy YA world of the 90's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, lets get more AID infested reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love scanning your blog and your dish was very impressive I hope that you will continue to inspire people and always be happy of what your doing. Have a great day. Visit my site too. Thank you.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete