Saturday, October 3, 2015

Hello? Is It Me You're Looking For?


I can see it in your eyes...

Ahem. ANYWAY. I'm back! Yeah, you look real excited. And you should be because after almost an entire year of doing diddly squat here, I'm going to make an actual effort to update this month. Because this is October! It's the month of Halloween and Stine's birthday and such and such. I'd like to do at least some miniature reviews. The books I plan on reading/reviewing: The Haunted Mask, The Haunted Mask II, Wanted: The Haunted Mask, Attack of the Jack-O-Lanterns, Zombie Halloween (Goosebumps Most Wanted Special Edition #1), and Trick or Treat (a Point Horror novel from 1989 by Richie Tankersley Cusick). There could be more. I know there's a Halloween Night II by Stine that I never got around to reviewing. Unfortunately, I don't currently have a copy, but if I get my greedy, greasy paws on one, I'll definitely be throwing that into the mix as well.  I'm also going to update the design around here...something pumpkin-y.

So...yeah. Stick around. If you want. I'll try not to lie to you anymore by promising reviews and then disappearing for a few light years. I SAID I'LL TRY!

Also: if you're interested in f*&!ing awesome giveaways--the Goosebumps Tumblr is having a prize pack giveaway every single day this month. The list of things you could win is pretty cool...if you love Goosebumps which I assume you do if you're here. If you don't...well, I can't help you, buddy, you're too far gone.

I'll see you ghouls soon...

10 comments:

  1. I seem to have a knack for visiting this blog on the days you decide to post. I'm glad you're thinking of reviewing again, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin! I'm glad SOMEBODY is still around :)

      Delete
  2. Cool Halloween night 2 is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. I've been rereading my Fear Street collection and then going to your blog to read your reviews. I hope you get around to reviewing the rest of the Fear Street novels and the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got the delectable threesome of Halloween Night 1 & 2, and Halloween Party. HN2 was one of the first R.L. books i owned back in the '90s--mega nostalgia. Anyway, looking forward to your posts this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading the reviews-I read that a Fear Street movie is in the works so I immediately thought of this blog. Love that you'll be reviewing the Goosebumps
    books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I have a copy of Halloween II if you want it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo glad you're reviewing new books! I absolutely LOVE this blog! Definitely one of my favorites- your reviews are so hilarious! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice information you have share about Hotel booking. I really like this stuff! i will bookmark it for my future purpose. Find more details on
    Cheap online hotel booking in Nagpur and Online Hotel booking in nagpur also cheap hotel booking in nagpur .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Online writing services are very much helpful to get best essays at cheap rate. cheap essay writing service USA is one of the well famous inexpensive essays service. They are offering best case study, essay, dissertation, thesis, research paper and proposal writing service at affordable price. No need to worry about plagiarism. They are offering 100% unique service.

    ReplyDelete